We provide a variety of services including:
- Income Tax Preparation for all types of businesses, as well as individuals
- IRS and State Audit Representation
- QuickBooks setup, support and training
- Business startup services
- Monthly bookkeeping
- Financial statements - making sure your financial records are timely and accurate.
Glenn A. Sutter is a Certified Public Accountant, a Certified Valuation Analyst, a Certified Fraud Examiner, and a Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor. A graduate of the University of Florida, Glenn has broad experience in public accounting and industry. Glenn has served as an Audit Manager with PricewaterhouseCoopers (formerly Coopers & Lybrand), General Auditor with a national bank, Controller with a savings and loan and mortgage company, and Director of Operations for a cellular telephone company. Glenn has extensive experience in multi-state taxation.
Roby Sutteris a graduate of the University of West Florida and is an experienced accountant and QuickBooks consultant. Roby has Big 4, PricewaterhouseCoopers (formerly Coopers & Lybrand) Audit and Tax Experience, as well as significant experience in real estate, property management, financial services, health care and retail operations.